Antal International Network is an award-winning recruitment partner with a 20-year experience focusing on seamless national, international and cross-border direct talent searches. Winner of ‘Best International Recruitment Agency’ category at the 2013 Recruiter Awards, we are widely recognized by clients as well as throughout the recruitment industry.
Antal local team in Sofia provides a range of services from once-off bespoke hiring to multiple recruitment solutions for key and managerial roles across various industries and sectors in Bulgaria.
For one of our clients - a leading international software company providing innovative solutions to its customers in the telecommunication industry and leading products and services in the Mobile Value Added BSS domains, we are now searching for
REGIONAL (INTERNATIONAL) SALES EXECUTIVE
- At least three years’ experience in the telecoms industry, specifically in selling software product and solutions preferably in the Intelligent Network space.
- Proficiency in English and Bulgarian. Additional languages spoken will be an advantage.
- General familiarity with mobile technologies and in depth GSM knowledge.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of software development technologies
- Established network of contacts at senior and executive level within mobile operators and vendor companies.
- Willingness to travel - to South Africa for training when needed, to neighbouring and near-neighbouring countries,
- Ability to work independently and cover the responsible territory - Europe, Eastern Europe, adjacent Asian regions (excluding Pakistan and excluding the Middle East).
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from Company products or services and maximizing customer potential in designated regions;
- Travelling to visit potential and existing clients;
- Developing and growing long-term relationships with customers;
- Managing relations with software architects, developers, operational personnel and technology leadership (CTO, CIO, Directors etc.) with prospect organizations;
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs;
- Assessing the product fit to the customer’s architecture and needs;
- Understanding the Company’s product and solutions offering and being able to explain the business benefits to the customer;
- Interfacing with Head Office sales and technical staff in order to create attractive and value giving offers.
- Calculating client quotations;
- Offering after-sales support services;
- Administering client accounts and maintaining all opportunities and customer activities in the company CRM system;
- Preparing reports for management;
- Meeting regular sales targets;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events where appropriate;
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
- Networking within the telecoms industry and staying abreast of trends;
Remuneration, travel, training
- Emphasis on commission.
- Training - not more than 2 weeks per quarter.
- All travel costs to be borne by the Company. Subsistence allowance will be paid when travelling.
Should you consider this opportunity a challenging step in your career, please apply in English as soon as possible
If selected, you will be contacted by a consultant from Antal International to make the necessary arrangements for your interview and presentation.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Antal to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.