Our client is an international fashion retail company with new stores in Bulgaria. They are currently searching for a competent HR professional to lead a new growing department and fill in the position of:
• Manage all aspects of the recruiting process, including sourcing, screening, tests, interviewing, and selection;
• Search for alternative sources and new recruitment solutions;
• Conduct interviews and identify suitable candidates, according to the desired profile described by the manager;
• Keep updated the HR documents, employee files and reports, databases and other related records;
• Document and follow up all employee inquiries, issues and transactions;
• Support professional development of employees and coordinate the training process aimed at raising qualifications of care personnel;
• Process and analyze personnel reports and statistics;
• Analyze and propose salary policies, compensations and benefits;
• Recognize unusual events or consistent problem areas and work with manager to resolve;
• Support the organization of different company events and initiatives.
• University degree in psychology, business administrations or related;
• Minimum 3 years interviewing/HR Generalist experience;
• Intermediate/advanced use of MS Office pack;
• Able to efficiently organize own work and multitask;
• Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Working level of English language knowledge.
• Career and professional development opportunities;
• Attractive remuneration;
• Laptop and mobile phone;
• Being part of a dynamic international team.