Software Product Engineer (Radio Monitoring Spectrum)
Areas of responsibility:
- Software user requirements and functional specification drafting
- Acceptance test formulation and verification
- Data flow and data rule programming.
- Process modeling
- Product and system software road mapping
- Proposal preparation
- Presentation and facilitation sessions with clients.
- Assist process to produce high quality software products according to defined time scales.
- Integration of software departments across continents : Processes/Tools/Projects
- New product, market and requirement analysis.
- Be a self-starter and take initiative on requirements engineering work.
- High quality results focused.
- Provide and committed time estimates on intended scope of work.
- Be willing and deadline focused on contracted company milestones.
- Prepared to travel – Local and overseas on a regular basis
- International Exposure at clients foreseen.
Qualifications and experience:
- Software systems engineering (2 – 5 years)
- B-Eng. electronic strong technical systems back ground.
- Electronic or computer engineers with a systems engineering background may also apply
- Tools for business Information Analysis-Enterprise Architect, others
- Have extensive best practice for software product engineering processes. (non-financial systems focus)
- Radio frequency and data transmission experience.