Development Industries Ecommerce Specification Duties will include, but not limited to: Management of a Product Owner team including:
- Recruitment, appraisals and other related management functions.
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile practices and get the most out of self-organisation 1 on 1 coaching and pairing.
- Understand impediments and plan on how to remove them.
- Collecting and updating metrics.
- Organize team celebrations.
- Performance management.
- Team Celebrations.
- Understand training needs.
- Plan in-house training sessions.
- Stay updated with Agile practice.
- Preparing Hot Topics.
- Coaching on Tech and Agile practices.
- GEMBA walks to other teams.
- Facilitate Sharing Exchange events between Stakeholders/Tech teams/PO’s.
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort: Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives.
- Motivate and inspire team members.
- Framework custodian.
Managing Ceremonies and meetings:
- Ensure daily scrums are happening.
- Follow Ups of daily scrums.
- Scrum of scrums.
- Assessing the Scrum/Agile Maturity of the team and coaching them to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work. Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency.
Supporting the Product Owner team, especially with respect to:
- Review PO backlogs Grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Assist with Facilitating Backlog grooming sessions Assist tech team and PO with preparation or release planning Assist Snr PO and PO where needed with the facilitation of PO/Tech stakeholders.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
Requirements Job Competencies:
- Previous management experience.
- Previous Scrum Master Experience.
- Commercial experience working in a Software Development or Digital environment.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- A natural aptitude for facilitation, situational awareness and conflict resolution.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience in an Agile Development environment and an understanding of Scrum.
- First level Scrum Master Certification (CSM). Experience of Agile Lifecycle Management Tools.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Enthusiastic, positive & energetic.
- Empathy and sensitivity.
- Open and honest.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of colleagues.
- Stable, adaptable individual who is able to handle stress in calm, mature way.
- Must be flexible in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to multi task on a continuous basis.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- High stress tolerance.
- Solution and results orientated.
- Be prepared to work in a 24/7 environment.