Title: Consultant – Financial Modelling
Area: Cape Town
Conduct a strategic business analysis of the clients current needs, evaluating the desired outcome of the clients requirements and assisting in building the financial aspect of the business model that is going to be put in place on various projects
Qualified CA (SA), B.Com Honours or CFA
Skills & Experience:
· Engineering, Cost accounting, Financial Modelling
· An excellent academic and professional track record is important.
· The candidate needs to demonstrate the ability to think logically and independently.
· Minimum 3 years’ work experience in:
o Management and / or Strategy Consulting
o Investment Banking
o Public Transport
o BEE deal and Business Structuring
· Public Sector experience is an advantage
· Understanding of Business Structures, and Financial and/or Legal frameworks for structuring in the Public or Private Sector is an advantage
· Ability to logically work towards a desired outcome in a complex and uncertain environment (and preferably experience doing so) this includes identifying and understanding key issues and developing an approach to progress towards the goal
· Strong work ethic and high standards for achievement
· Adaptable and self-driven
· Intent to develop one’s potential to be a leader or an expert
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to clearly break down and explain a complex topic verbally and in writing, and an ability to listen and respond to input and diverse perspectives
· Comfortable working in quantitative environments, but who has a broader interest in strategy, social issues and development
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email email@example.com