Event Co-ordinator : AA
Group Functions & Events
• Conceptualise, plan and implement events for the required departments and business areas.
• Source and manage vendors relevant to Company's Brand strategy, ensure value for money and alignment to Company's transformation and sustainability strategies.
• Responsible for Budget Control.
• Evaluate events and provide a report with possible future recommendations.
• Be able to build and maintain professional relationships with clients, guests and key stakeholders.
• Support to colleagues during planning and execution of events.
• Grade 12
• Relevant diploma or certificate in Events Management will be to your advantage.
• Commercial awareness of new trends with regards to Event Management.
• Basic Principles of Marketing.
• A sound knowledge of etiquette that is followed or prescribed in social and/or professional settings.
• Computer Skills in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
• 3 years relevant Events Management experience at a reputable events company working on multiple corporate brands.
• Own transport
• Valid driver’s licence
• Be prepared to work after hours
• Be prepared to travel on a regular basis
• Building and maintaining relationships
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Concern for Accuracy
• Customer Service
• Planning and Organising skills
• Innovative Thinking
• Influencing and gaining commitment
• Stress Tolerance
• Work standards
• Problem solving
• Negotiation Skills
• Be able to work independently
• Continuous Learning
• Maintain a high level of professional conduct at all times