Channel Account Manager / Sales Manager
The primary function for this position is to manage the Manage Distribution Partners and Re-sellers within South Africa with full accountability for results whilst improving the service standards of the company and ensuring all abide by Company’s policy, ethics, health & safety and statutory legislation.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the Distribution Channel by developing the Distribution and Re-seller business Gauteng. Maintain and Grow relationships with Distributors and Resellers - Develop customer relations and show Company’s commitment.
- Manage the IT Distributors from an account management level. Quoting the customer and following the orders through to delivery
- Create a Business plan and strategy for each Distribution Channel
- Promote the Partner Program and ensure the program is running successfully Promote and Drive monthly specials to ensure slow moving stock remains at a satisfactory level by working closely with the product manager as well as supply chain
- Set Targets for the chosen distributors and Re sellers across all product lines
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- 5 years of experience in an account management role.
- Efficiency with all Microsoft office package
- Extensive experience with all aspects of customer relationship management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.