Job Title: Tax Advisor- Group Tax Services
• Technical support and advice on tax matters arising in the Group regarding the whole spectrum of direct and indirect taxes including Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Value Added Tax, PAYE, etc.
• Technical interpretation and application of the above mentioned legislation and amendments thereto.
• Support general tax compliance functions at Business Units and review returns and other submissions to SARS as required.
• Assist with tax risk management within earmarked Business Units.
• Ad hoc projects/tasks as agreed from time to time.
• Chartered Accountant South Africa CA(SA) or Hons. B Accounting and completed accounting articles.
• Post-graduate qualification in Tax or in process of obtaining it.
• Tax-related experience will be to your advantage.
• Technical Knowledge
• Research and analytical focus
• Initiative, independence and judgement
• Building Partnerships
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Business orientation
• Team Success
• Results Driven