Business Development Director
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Needs to be experienced in acquiring new clients as the focus will be on retail clients acquisition
- Should have won multi-million Rands deal.
- Generate a strong pipeline of prospective customers.
- Create client dashboards and review it jointly on quarterly basis.
- Needs to be experienced in acquiring new retail clients as the focus will be on client acquisition
- Needs to be proactive at gathering market intelligence and report the findings on weekly basis
- Will be required to establish contact and engage with C-Level executives.
- Work closely with the subject matter experts and delivery team for presales related activities and for fulfillment of the order
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with External & Internal managers.
- Maintain the data on the CRM systems and provides reports on timely basis.
- Play active role in networking with key prospective clients.
- Gain a clear understanding of customer’s requirements and craft solutions to cater to client’s problems.
- Be savvy with using social media tools to promote the organization and connect with prospective clients within the guidelines provided by the organization.
- Arrange for client testimonials on completion of the project.
- Provide delivery teams with technology roadmap of the clients along with the budgets they have for spending.
- Identify sales opportunities within existing clients and work jointly with the delivery team to grow the account.
- Should be able to communicate clearly to peers across other regions.
- Would need to identify and participate in marketing and promotional activities.
- Minimum 8 yrs experience in IT Consulting Industry with retail clients
- Should have engaged at Exco level on a frequent basis
- Communication and presentation
- Price modeling
- Understanding Software Development Lifecycle and be familiar with the offshore model
- Needs to be proficient in drafting proposals
- B degree, MBA or an equivalent degree is an added benefit