As a top Microsoft Dynamics CRM Systems Implementer, we are looking for independent, entrepreneurially minded individuals to join our team working on enterprise level CRM Implementations. These individuals should be willing to work with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, utilising the full power of the package first, to build smart simple solutions out of service to our clients. In addition to the methods of customising they need to be willing to learn the business issues of CRM and the base package functionality in depth.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the fastest growing CRM application. It makes use of cutting edge technologies that support its on premise and cloud based deployment.
You’ll be exposed to the O365 and Azure platforms including Mobile. Being so tightly integrated with the rest of the Microsoft product stack, you will be exposed to complementing products such as Microsoft SharePoint, Power BI and Microsoft Dynamics Marketing.
Plug into an existing team of passionate and experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM professionals who will assist you in getting to grips with the product and set you on a well-defined learning path to CRM Certification.
Update your skills to include this very marketable business package.
Responsibilities will include:
• Early involvement in the scoping of the clients’ business requirements
• Compilation and Review of the Technical Design
• Development and Support of the proposed solution
• Collaboration around Knowledge Transfer and Best Practice implementation with the rest of the team
• WCF, Web API
• ASP.net, MVC, Entity Framework
• HTML, CSS
• J-script, JSON, JQuery
• SQL Server 2012, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS
• Exposure to Windows Server and especially Active Directory
• Both Waterfall and Agile project implementation methodologies
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM Experience is a bonus, not a pre-requisite