Greetings from Antal International
· We are looking out for a SAP FICO Solution Architect with 10-15 years of experience.
· Sales & Presales Support through solution ownership of major bids including customer engagement. This will also involve pro-active solution selling in specific areas of competency for existing customers.
· Knowledge owner within the organisation for the respective competency area. Should set the trend in terms of early adoption of latest product updates and evangelise the same to customers and within organisation
· Delivery Support through Delivery Assurance of key engagements. This may involve mentoring, audits & reviews of specific projects.
· Experience in domain and SAP is mandatory including experience in multiple industry verticals
· Should propose solutions and estimations related to organizations business processes to improve efficiency in operations. Should also be able to demonstrate the benefits of the proposed solution through Proof of Concepts if necessary.
· Recommends solutions and develop business case alternatives which anticipate the future direction of the business, its drivers and technology strategy.
· Provide Subject Matter Expertise in respective areas of expertise to support the business processes during project execution
· Strong relationship building skills and managing customer expectations
· Ability to interact with top business heads, decision makers & CXOs.
· Highly self-motivated and can work independently with minimal or no supervision
· Extensive experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement, involving broad-based information systems, utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change.
· Ability to develop clear and detailed business requirements and design specifications that can be understood by other delivery team & business partners
· Ability to translate business requirements into design options that are cost effective, efficient, re-usable that comply with defined architectural principles and standards and that enhance the business process.