We are Antal International, a senior recruitment firm; currently hiring a Corporate Country Finance Controller - Pune/Chennai - Manufacturing for Canadian MNC.
- Well versed in Company financial policies, procedures, systems and implementation of ERP systems.
- Min.8 years of diverse financial management experience in manufacturing Industry (preferable in auto parts industry) involving project and operational financial functions in an international business environment, preferably including Controller role.
- Strategic and tactical decision making capabilities, coupled with strong commercial and risk management skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Proficient leadership, communication and interface skills in a matrix environment.
- Strong multi-cultural knowledge and sensitivity
- Fluent in English and Hindi
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for management of Company general financial functions including budgeting; fiscal records; preparation, reporting and analysis of operating results; and business forecasting. Responsible to ensure fulfillment of corporate requirements. Interface with external auditors
- Responsible for the Companies cash management position through monitoring, assessment and forecasting cash requirements including overhead and contract cash flows, identification of potential issues and recommending actions to mitigate problems. Management of treasury function with India operation and local banks.
- Monthly consolidate groups respective reports as a sole legal entity into India government report system.
- Budgets, Forecasts, Month End, Quarterly Reports and Year end financial statements in accordance with policies & statutory guidelines
- Financial statements include (but not limited to): Trial Balance, Income Statement, working Capital, Balance Sheet, Aged accounts receivable and payable, gross margin, cost accounting, and departmental reports.
- Manage Group allocations including chargebacks and recovery, and monthly reporting on actual v. budget for corporate spend.
- Ensure Companies records and forecasts accurately reflect the financial position of the business. Provide appropriate controls to ensure financial management practices comply with business goals, policies and procedures, and legal regulations. Lead interface liaison with internal audit functions.
- Provide financial counsel to management and the board of Directors on matters that impact current and future viability of Company including business plans, contract terms, risk management, cash management/treasury, contract booking, profit taking, capital investment and cost control etc.
- Work with Tax manager for the management of Companies financial tax function including VAT, corporate income tax and employee income tax, coordinate with Tax Authorities, Management Commission, and other related parties. Maintenance good relationship with government. Assist in processing and documentation for Transfer Pricing.
- Interpret operating results as they impact current and future business objectives, recommending strategies to optimize short and long-term financial performance.
- Provide senior-level Company representation in addressing financial-related matters with Company management, Board of Directors, customers, partners, suppliers, auditors, banks, investment banks and Chinese stock exchange authorities.
- Initiate tax incentive and finance subsidy applications to obtain possible tax saving or benefits while ensuring compliance. Attempt to minimize the risk for tax audit and assist with tax department to reach goal.
- Ensure compliance with all appropriate local statutory regulations India GAAP and versus US GAAP. Strictly compliance all requirements of local authority and SOX.
- Update and follow up tax / accounting regulation published by government.
- CA/ICWA/ BS Degree in Finance/Accounting discipline/MBA or CPA certification required