1) Be a head for the finance/accounting function in flow control value center.
2) Develop annual operating plan, budget, quarterly/monthly forecast and weekly review.
3) Provide meaningful analysis of the plant performance and support management team in
driving corrective/improvement actions to meet all KPIs (i.e. orders, sales, operating income, operating cash flow and working capital etc.)
4) Review plant capex application and monitor/track/report its execution.
5) Develop and maintain a proper standard costing system and analyze drive of variances.
6) Make tax reporting, statutory accounts reporting, IFRS gap accounts and its reconciliation.
7) Responsible for internal control compliance, reporting accuracy and timeliness
8) Coach subordinates and build good team atmosphere.
9) Responsible for both external and internal audits.
10) Other assigned job.
1) Bachelor degree, major in Accounting or Finance, at least 8 years related work experience in manufacturing company.
2) Solid knowledge and practice in cost control.
3) Good knowledge of PRC and IFRS accounting standards, taxation and SAFE regulations
4) Strong leadership skills and behavior competence to lead a team in providing a high quality service.
5) Sound understanding of China reporting and tax regulation.
6) Familiar with each financial audit and have good reporting skills.
7) Strong interpersonal skills including people management, team player, and good
8) Strong financial analyses, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
9) Fluent English in both speaking and writing.