Senior Business Development Director
- Market analysis: Liaise with external advisors for acquisitions of private companies or minority participations in public entities. Collect information regarding the development of district heating and cooling networks or distributed energy projects and industrial parks and industrial clients.
- Project assessment: Manage project assement and Due Diligences with external advisors and group expertise (legal, financial, commercial, and technical). Identify potential risks/opportunities for new projects.
- Proposals: Build the proposal of Business Model and assist Business Plan in coordination with departments.
- Negotiation: Participate and coordinate the negotiation with the relevant decision makers in company and the projects until the signature of the deal
- Ethics: He/she acts according to the Ethics rules of company and insures that the rules are applied by all the parties.
Major Challenges / Problem Solving Skills:
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese (in writing and speaking)
- Motivation for finance/acquisition in energy or environment sector
- A team-player and quick learner with positive attitude and initiative
- 10 – 15 years of experience in Business development or Finance in energy or environment field
- Able to travel in China