Location: Shenzhen Guangdong, China
We are looking for hands-on pragmatic software engineer who enjoy dual role of software development and operational support. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of Automation solutions in a high volume manufacturing environment. You will also be responsible for hands on problem solving and analysis on-site.
· Experience in the design, deployment and support of Factory Automation and Robotics systems.
· A working understanding of high volume manufacturing systems desirable.
· Experience in designing & debugging distributed and multi-threaded system.
· Strong Object Oriented Programming and Design skill (Objective-C)
· Strong Debugging and Failure Analysis skill.
· Experience working with SQL and/or NoSQL database (e.g. MySQL, Sqlite, CouchDB, etc) desirable.
· Experience in unix scripting (e.g python, ruby, tcl, awk).
· LabView/PLC/C#. Net development experiences a plus.
· Develop robust software solutions to support automation system.
· Perform root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
· Manage detailed requirements definition, review and approve system designs and oversee implementation.
· Work with production teams and vendors to scale and maintain factory automation systems across multiple factories.
· Establish validation procedures to determine acceptance of factory automation solutions.
· Evaluate existing factory processes and identify opportunities for savings and improvement through the use of automation technology.
· Reviewing progress of development activities at supplier locations and serve as point of escalation for critical process related issues.
Bachelor/Master in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent)
Travel: Domestic or International travel: 30-40%.