· He/She needs to be an automation software engineer who is interested in improving and making seamless systems work for complicated situations.
· He/She should have knowledge and know how to use python and C to be able to build automation software, and have a fundamental understanding of how an iPhone works.
· He/She should also have an understanding of basic server bring up and maintenance.
· shell scripting (writing and maintaining)
· Python scripting for Automation (writing and maintaining)
· C/C++ programming (maintaining, debugging via core dump)
· SQL/NoSQL programming
· Native Chinese speaker, fluent in both written and oral English
• FreeNAS experience
• VMWare ESXi (in the case the KVM strategy doesn’t work out for your use
• Extensive command-line-level familiarity with Linux (specifically
• RedHat 6 or its clones)
• working knowledge of Cisco IOS
• demonstrated understanding of OS hardening and advanced UNIX
security principles [ InfoSec]
• Understanding of all the following technologies:
◦ KVM virtualization (as implemented by RedHat)
◦ load-balancing (haproxy is fine)
◦ RAID (pros and cons of each variant)
◦ I/O latency mitigation strategies
◦ NFS (which version would be used with which OS and why)