In this position the candidate is responsible for identifying new applications and market opportunities in China for the XXX Group outside the strategic business units LCD, solar and Li-Ion battery. The target is to find new applications in the area of the XXX Group´s core technologies: automation, laser processing, optical inspection, vacuum coating, screen printing and wet chemical processing.
By developing new markets the company strives to become more independent from the high volatility of its strategic business units.
This role requires an individual with strong technical knowledge of both manufacturing processes and equipments used in a wide variety of industries coupled with a profound understanding of market needs.
The Senior New Business Development Manager will report to the GM of XXX China and will work closely with technology development, product management and sales teams both in Taiwan, China and Germany.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work closely with technology experts and sales both in Germany, Taiwan and China to evaluate, identify and transfer existing core technologies which have commercial values to be used in new industries like LED, Semi, consumer electronic, and others.
• Define the new applications in detail and prepare a competitive analyses to support the decision to become active in these area
• Support the product managers and technology experts in the specification of new equipment that will offer a higher customer value then the existing tools used in this industries
• Actively promote XXX as a company and its core technologies in the new industries and build up a close relation to the key decision makers for equipment purchase.
• Prepare case studies of successful new applications in order to support new business opportunities.
• Excellent broad understanding of technologies, processes, equipments used in high tech manufacturing.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills both in Chinese and English
• Strong personality to represent XXX Group on executive management levels
• Strong project-management skills
• Creative thinking and innovation with analytic problem-solving ability
• Highly collaborative, team-player, excellent strategic planning and execution
• Efficient in time management
• Ability to travel in short notice in between Taiwan, China, USA and Germany.
A) EDUCATION REQUIRED:
• University bachelor degree in Electronics, Mechanical, Automation, Physics or related technology
• Master degree is highly desirable
B) EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Strong technical knowledge about manufacturing processes and equipments used in high tech manufacturing.
Having semi-conductor, LCD or LED manufacturing related experience is a plus.
• Minimum 5 years field and technical experience in manufacturing company. International equipment company experience is preferable.
·语言要求：英语 + 普通话