· Prepare design timesheet for assigned program.
· Review all CAD data from OEM with PAE, CAD Manager and other associates.
· Initial product modeling to support quotation and customer technical presentation.
· Perform all works such as modeling (3D) / Drawing (2D) in accordance with customer CAD environments /requirements and design guideline.
· Execute volume/venting/gauging simulations with VEGA tools.
· Release 3D/2D CAD data to customers such as OEM, mold shop, tier2 suppliers.
· Implement/review CAD review checklist and drawing approval checklist per OEM.
· Intellectual property management and patent & Utility Model application.
· Support RFQ activities.
· Must successfully complete all POAI required training.
· Must comply with all work rules, policies and procedures.
· Must comply with all safety rules and regulations.
· Support and follow the POAI quality system.
· Bachelor degree in an engineering or equivalent experience
· One to two years design experience preferred with CATIA and UG
· Master GD&T, CATIA and UG NX
· Good knowledge of Fuel System Design
· Office Computer knowledge (MS Office)
· Solid modeling and model surfacing with CATIA System
· Ability to read/write engineering drawings
· English verbal, written communication skills
· Good understanding of development and quality process
· Basic understanding of common technologies used in metrology, manufacturing and laboratory environments