COMPANY Project Costing:
- COMPANY Evaluation: Coordinate the works across functions to produce investment appraisals analysis, including calculation of CVA, IRR, investment return measures, provide key financial aspects for decision makers
- Budgetary Control: Preliminary review and check capital investment proposal and scheduling from various functions ensure the investment is fully in line with company budget; alert management with any variance.
- Process Control: Manage Company process, set the annual Company timetable for business to keep track of Company progress and properly plan the Company work; Support Company planning in budgeting process.
- Reporting: Develop and maintain comparative databases to allow insightful monthly reporting on valuations / company costs, forecast, monitor and daily track on commitment, spend and cash flow status of project Company.
- Post Review: Perform regular investment result tracking and reporting process, provide periodical post-investment review report, support company audit.
Fixed Assets Management:
- Record the cost of newly-acquired fixed assets, timely monitor CIP transferred to Fixed Asset, tracking existing fixed assets, record transfer and disposition of fixed asset.
- Forecast and track fixed asset related payment, provide capitalization and cash out status report to controlling team and SSC team
- Manage fixed asset labelling; perform fixed asset physical count on yearly basis.
- Work with SSC team to make sure all Company related issues are properly handled
- Coordinate internal and external auditors; ensure fixed assets related actions are timely followed up
- Provide accurate and timely monthly expense analysis to production, logistic and purchase
- Verify consumable budget and provide variance analysis and recommendation for actions
- Assist in consumable consumption database set up, assist in saving projects and validation of savings.
- Any ad-hoc work assigned by CFO.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Strong knowledge on project management with at least 2 years of experience in COMPANY financial analysis and control procedures in MNC, Costing experience is a plus.
- Strong business acumen, be able to provide valuable inputs through analysis.
- Excellent communication and coordination ability, Pro-active and result oriented.
- Good problem solving skills and be able to work under great pressure
- Solid skills in Micro Office and presentation.
- English proficiency in both writing and speaking is must.