- Ensure all facilities, plant equipment are properly designed and maintained in terms of quality, safety, capacity, reliability and low downtime at economical cost.
- Ensure that preventive maintenance programs are effectively carried out to minimize downtime of production equipment.
- Manage all renovation works in production and office areas to meet schedule and designed specifications at optimum cost.
- Drive HSE initiatives and continuous improvement.
- Involve in new acquisition of machines / equipment and service contract.
- Lead the team members to fulfil maintenance responsibilities.
- In charge of availability of machines,
- Preventive maintenance
- Bachelor degree or above, with major in mechanics or related.
- Min 10 years work experience, with at least 5 years in maintenance management, experience with mechanical manufacturing preferred.
- Fluent oral & written English
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong responsibility and team consciousness; good team leader and strong communication ;
Familiar with HSE and continuous improvement, Knowledge on mechanism and electric.