1. Bachelor degree or above, majoring in mechanical design engineering or other related, about 2 years’ experience with mechanical background in an industrial company.
2. Good study ability, rigorous, be good at analyzing and solving problems, ability to synthesize, be good at standardizing and transferring the knowledge, good skills in project management, teamwork spirit and communication.
3. Familiar with analytical tools, such as FMEA, process control plan and SPC
4. Familiar with Blueprint reading and interpretation.
5. Good skills in English.
6. Good level in MS Office tools.
1. Guarantee the conformity of the shaft line in scope of standards and customer’s requirements.
2. Animate regularly communication around the non-conformity and be driving force in the continuous improvement implementation of the line Manage the preventive and corrective actions plan linked to non-conformity (imported, generated, and exported to the customers by shaft line).
3. Analyze of the causes and set up corrective actions of scrap, recurrent anomalies and customer’s complaints.
4. Set up the indicators necessary for following the production.
5. Daily support to Production.
6. In relation with Production, Process, and Maintenance Departments.