· Implementation, operation and monitoring of an effective risk management system and internal control system (RMS/IKS) based on the Group standard.
· Development and maintenance of an appropriate reporting system regarding the company risk status to management
· Implementation of appropriate consulting instruments, training and communication methods and providing training to business units in accordance with Group standard.
· Consulting and support to business units regarding the arrangement, development and management of operative risk management
· Planning, steering and performing of the annual Process based on the Group standard
· Bachelor degree or above in economics or a comparable business related field of study.
· At least 5 year work experience in consulting, controlling, risk management or a related field
· Process orientated, excellent communication skills, initiative and a high sense of responsibility
Fluent in English and Chinese and good German language skill advantageous.