Major job responsibilities
1. Responsible to create SOP for all the parts processes
2. Design production tooling, gauges and fixtures etc.
3. Work closely with other department functional to deal with daily production, quality issues
4. Co-ordinate and oversea new product set-up / new equipment and involve in cost down and other productivity improvement activities
5. To ensure quality, productivity, efficiency and to take appropriate corrective actions when necessary
6. Supporting the supervisions / managers to meet the department / company KPI
1. Preference Knowledgeable in Zn Ni and others – Chrome, Cadmium, Anodize, Black Oxide, Nickel
2. Minimum 3 years’ experience in Special Process shop
3. Able to communicate with suppliers
4. Must have good command of English/Chinese
5. Good knowledge of spread sheet, Word, Power Point, project management etc.