Client: A German auto spare parts company.
Location: Tianjin Wuqing
- Develop comprehensive sales plans for assigned accounts.
- Undertake daily sales calls in assigned accounts.
- Develop prospect list for sales opportunities.
- Analyze, identify, and create customer needs and where necessary leverage RA resources to meet these needs.
- Qualify, follow up and close opportunities for assigned accounts.
- Partner with customers in order to strategize and execute auto company adoption.
- Drive business growth in specific accounts in order to meet sales targets.
- Maintain active funnel to satisfy sales targets.
- Work with business units and logistics to satisfy customer demand for machine builds and maintain continuity of business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned customers.
- Work with market access partners during the keep, find, and close process.
- Coordinate and communicate cross-regional project information with sales teams in other geographies.
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Contributes Professional & Technical Expertise
- Collaborates & Teams Effectively
- Adds Value for Customers & Partners
- Attains Results
- Drives Growth
Job related competencies
- High level of expertise and knowledge in Auto Business Drivers (Understanding of needs of customers)
- Intermediate level of expertise in Integrated Architecture, Motion Control, Standard Drives and Networks and a basic understanding of all our products (specifically, Drive Systems, Services and Solutions)
- Intermediate level of expertise in Application Knowledge, Sales Fundamentals (Listening, Analytical, Problem Solving, Lead Qualifying, Negotiating, Persevering, Closing), Disciplined Selling Process, Customer Relationship Management,
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 - 5 years relevant sales experience or equivalent training;