Operation Manager, 煤层气
- Ensure that the CBM production targets are achieved ad that production is increased as required by the company annual development plan.
- Develop and monitor operating expenditure budget for PZ project and ensure the corrective actions are carried out.
- Ensure that all on-site operation activities are carried out safely in compliance with the Company EHS policy and government related policy.
- Help GM to maintain the relationship with all contractors and clients
- Work as company man to monitor and manage on-site operation activities
- Must have first working knowledge of oil & gas construction, well servicing, compression and pipeline operations.
- Has experience working with and setting oil & gas KPI’s (key performance indicators) for teams
- Help GM to work as a close liaison with supporting field departments
- Bachelor degree in petroleum engineering highly preferred
- Min. 10 years operation experience in oil & gas industry
- Min. 5 years managerial operation experience in oil & gas with most preferred in CBM industry.
- Experience managing a business segment using financial reports is a plus
- Good organizational, analytical and communication experience
- Good written skills
- Ability to work with multifunction teams
- Ability to influence other individuals and teams without always having direct authority
- Any interesting pls contact email@example.com
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend