Job Title: Area sales manager
1. Supervises sales activities of assigned accounts. Make the sales analysis of competition on monthly and sales mix on half year base. Monitor and track BA productivity, key products performance, sales target achievement and ranking on weekly basis.
2. Make the monthly sales forecast
3.Implement the business review with the retailer on regular basis to share information, understand each other and make a joint business plan for the following period.
4. Make the activity plan of the assigned account for the following half year period together with the marketing team and store management.
5. Review the head count plan for the assigned counter including Counter Manager, Assistant Counter Manager, BA and New BA on monthly basis. Make the vacancy fulfillment plan accordingly.
6. Develop AC and provide on-the-job-training to the team through business review, sales analysis, meeting and process checking / monitoring etc.
7.Develop counter manager and assistant counter manager. Evaluate their performance on quarterly basis.
8. Regular meetings with the sales team and counter staff to ensure effective communications on daily / weekly / monthly sales targets and internal / external ranking.
9. Introduce new products, demonstrate use and selling techniques, explain promotion mechanics, collateral material, presentation of tester units and visual merchandising materials on counter.
10. Maintain clean, neat and well-merchandised counter; implement and enforce merchandising guidelines to Estee Lauder standard.
11. Monitor sales support material at counter and work closely with marketing team to ensure all support, material are on counter in pre-approved quantity and on time. Report to Sales Manager if encounter constant problems.
12. Participate in all promotion and special events.
13. Report any sales communication personnel or promotion problems to Sales Manager and recommend possible solutions.
14. Present any innovative ideas to increase business to Sales Manager.
15. Prepare order / supervise order by counter manager. Review order with Sales Manager.
16. Monitor counter inventory on weekly basis and control inventory per guideline and minimize returns. Physical check of 15% to 20% SKU per door on monthly basis including salable, tester, sample, VM, POS, GWP, Sets etc.
17.Monitor competitor activities and alert Brand Management of any major product launch or promotion and prepare monthly report on ranking.
18. Maintain close contact with store management and frequent visits to focus doors. Get the supports from the store including exposure, light box, festival relevant and outpost period to maximize the resources.
19. Ensure SOP execution in the counter and align with the store. Reconcile the gap between brand and the store.
20. Assist in implementation of marketing and sales promotion calendar.
21. Coach, Supervise and motivate the Beauty Advisors with the objective to maintain the agreed level of productivity while sustaining the team’s stability and morale.
22. Calculate the monthly commission for the BA team
23.Be a role model to the sales team and maintain Estee Lauder brand image personally at all times.
1. Passion and down to earth.
2. Positive and proactive attitude.
3. Result oriented
4. Strong analytical and numeric ability.
5. Computer skills in Word, Excel a must.
6. 4 years retail sales operation experience in executive level. Cosmetics industry experience preferred.
7. Well-rounded personality and be always present herself in a manner that reflects the standards of Estée Lauder brand.
8. Team-playing spirit
9. Leading spirit.
10. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
11. Negotiation skill
12.Willing to travel at least 50% of working time.