- Provide specialist RS engineering support for business development and initiatives in Asia Pacific.
- Provide Engineering Support for minor segment business development including friction materials, dampers, TIMS, APU and other vehicle subsystems in the region
- To identify, monitor and develop innovative and integrated engineering equipment upgrade and maintenance solutions for modernising and extending the useful life of rail vehicles.
- Provide specialist technical support for Vehicle Systems Modernisation Engineering to Locations in Asia Pacific to enable business opportunities to be formalised into potential projects
- Carry out different levels of assessments of customers vehicles from a systems overview through to detailed collection and analysis of performance, safety, operating and energy data to support modernisation business case proposals
- Liason with RS RAMS Manager and engineers to use RAMS data analysis to support vehicle modernisation and maintenance proposals
- Preparation of vehicle modernisation proposal documentation including technical, commercial and LCC supported business cases
- Engineering Degree qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or suitable equivalent
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience of Railway Rolling Stock equipment & working in Maintenance
- Have a thorough knowledge of all rail vehicle types including High Speed, Locomotives, Multiple Units, Metros, Passenger and Wagon stock and Light Rail Vehicles (LRVs).
- Have a thorough knowledge of the operation and interfacing between all mechanical and electrical systems installed on a rail vehicle
· Fluent in written and spoken English