- Creating validation and commissioning documentation for validation, static and dynamic commissioning of brake systems.
- Carrying out of commissioning of the whole brake system according to REX-process M2-3 while paying attention to the safety, economic efficiency and time targets.
- Carrying out commissioning training for customer’s commissioning staff in order to guarantee the professional commissioning of the brake system by our customers.
- Application software validation on system test stands
- Analysis and removal of complex, also system-overlapping error states at the test stand and at the vehicle. Registration and evaluation of measuring results
- System assistance for customers and operators during the beginning of commercial service of railway vehicles in agreement with the project management and support field service in troubleshooting;
- Participation to system relevant project reviews within the REX M2 process.
- Concentration of system improvements and contribution into project engineering.
- University degree in electrical engineering or mechanic engineering with additional education in electrical engineering or equivalent;
- At least 3 years experience in System Engineering Experience in Industrie / Design Department / Commissioning Department or experience in Automation- or Plant engineering / Design Department / Commissioning Department;
- Mechanical / Pneumatic systems and components for railway vehicles;
- Validation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of railway vehicles;
- Basic programming skills in C or equivalent;
- MS-Office - Professional / Autocad / PLM Eigner / ASCET / Embedded Control