• Review quality discrepancies and determine / perform root cause analysis and implement corrective action plans on composite components and assemblies.
• Coordinate with customer and suppliers regarding product quality and coordinate with the entire Quality Engineering organization to ensure that GATT (Tianjin) facility is in compliance to all quality specifications.
• Provide expertise in Quality Assurance and process improvement tools and methods.
• Execute the initiatives of the organization in the development, implementation and improvement of the appropriate Quality Management systems throughout the operation.
• Develop, implement and audit inspection and test plans, standards and acceptance criteria, and procedures/work instructions.
• Facilitate the investigation and elimination of causes of quality problems and follow-up on corrective actions.
• Develop and analyze statistical data and product/process performance to recommend and implement improvements in targeted areas of the organization.
• Provide support in the way of development and evaluation of process capability, process control plans, analysis of out-of-control conditions, and process audits with the objective of improving process performance and capability.
• Participate in all aspects of product development and launch activities throughout the organization
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelors degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology or Quality Engineering plus a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in Quality Engineering or a Masters degree and 4 years experience.
• Strong PC skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Be able to work in a team environment but also make individual contributions.
• Clear understanding of root cause analysis and appropriate corrective action planning.
• Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
• Ability to conduct Quality Engineering tasks such as maintain area compliance, root cause analysis, help develop corrective action plans and work with Manufacturing Engineering to improve processes.
• Strong understanding of AS9100 and AS9102 requirements.
• Able to write and speak fluent English and Chinese