1. Review, analyze and coordinate with Munich on RAMS/LCC related customer requirements for Brake system according to the information from Sales/Project Manager/(Electronic) System Engineer according to procedure REX SP4.
2. Perform RAMS&LCC analysis (e.g. System FMEA) for Brake System for Chinese customers in cooperation with Company System Engineering and Munich RAMS/LCC team.
3. Evaluate statistical field failure data(MTBF) in cooperate with Company Project Quality Engineering and Munich.
4. Involved in Customer RAMS/LCC related meetings in China and coordinate RAMS/LCC issues raised from customer between Munich RAMS/LCC team and Company
5. Analysis and apply RAMS/LCC related international/National and industry Standards/Norms.
6. Other tasks assigned by Department manager.
1. University degree or equivalent, Major in Engineering or Reliability / Safety Analysis
2. At least 3 years experience in Reliability/Safety Analysis or Experiences with Automobile/Automation industry or Mechanical industry
3. Knowledge of pneumatic, mechanic and electronic control
4. Fluent English in listening, speaking, writing and reading. 。
5. Knowledge of relevant health, safety and environment regulations and policies