- Develop and maintain complex multi-tiered web environments including web applications, tools, infrastructure, and interfaces to other systems.
- Architecting complex software systems. Writing architectural requirements for software systems that other engineers implement.
- Interface with other departments and 3rd party vendors in terms of the requirement feasibility analysis, effort estimates, development, integration and enhancement.
- Lead projects from start to finish including defining requirements, design, coding, testing, release, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with and monitor engineers to integrate complex systems and to ensure high technical quality.
- Promote technical excellence and provide technical leadership and mentor other engineers in software development best practices and help them develop as software engineers.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot difficult software/system related issues.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent. M.S preferred.
- Demonstrable experience as a leader within a software development team. Completion of several projects from start to finish.
- Expert understanding of object oriented software engineering, with at least 8 years of overall experience, and 5 years of Java, C++, or C# experience in e-Commerce/Internet/Web industry.
- Solid knowledge and practical experience with Java, and experience developing multi-tier web applications architectures and web services with Spring, Spring MVC and Hibernate/MyBatis.
- Solid understanding and practical experience in web applications' development/release/testing environment set-up, and release and deployment processes.
- Good working knowledge on Linux/Unix, mySQL and load balancing.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both Mandarin and English. Ability to read and write English required.
- Possesses passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results; action oriented.
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend