Mobile Development Team Leader
- Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned.
- Have a good understanding of the iOS/Android App in architecture level.
- Coordinate project performance with other teams.
- Can provide good technical guidance to team members
- Keeps management informed of project progress and problems, particularly as to needed changes in schedule, resources, or product.
- Minimum 3 years experience in iOS development.
- Strong experience in building and publishing commercial iPhone and/or iPad, Android applications.
- Solid commercial experience managing small to medium sized teams
- Good experience with the relevant technologies & frameworks; eg. Java (Android SDK), Objective C, Xcode, Sencha Touch etc
- Strong Objective C and Java programming ability
- Experience designing iPhone application frameworks.