1. Manages the recruitment process to ensure qualified applicants are selected
2. Conducts interviews with short listed candidates and makes recommendations and offers
3. Develops and maintains relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources
4. Fosters effective communication between employees and management
5. Analyses the effectiveness of recruitment result
6. Ensure enough hiring pipeline available
7. Corporate with central function for recruitment projects
8. Evaluate and improve the validation of recruitment procedure
9. Other tasks assigned by superior.
1. Bachelor's degree in Human Resource, Master's Degree preferred.
2. 5+ years’ experience in recruiting, in WOFE manufacturing company is preferred.
3. In depth knowledge of China employment contract law and other related regulations;
4. Excellent interpersonal skills, being sensitive to people’s attitude, hint and real meaning.
5. Good analytical ability and business sense
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese, including meeting facilitation and presentations (good command of English is a plus)
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)