Our client is an international manufacturer of the gourmet segment with production sites in several countries worldwide. They produce chocolate, cocoa products, fillings, icings and food decorations for the two costumer segments of industrial and commercial ones (confectionery and gastronomy). Through the high sales volume and the composition of the multilateral target markets makes our client as one of the leading companies in its sector.
For our client we are currently looking for a Key Account Manager (m/f) Central Germany & Europe in home-office.
Key Account Manager (m/f)
BDM Gourmet Distribution Central Germany & Europe
- Propose the commercial action plan aligned with the global strategy in collaboration with the local teams and brand management
- Assure a perfect execution of the action plan together with the local sales & marketing team
- Take full ownership of the development of sales targets, visit the costumer on a regular basis together with the local account managers
- Take full ownership of the creation, innovation, implementation and communication towards key accounts and local sales & marketing team
- Bring concept & solutions developed by the marketing team to the gourmet distribution and key accounts
- Manage all new and existing projects in the designated area, ensure efficient management and coordinate these projects
- Act as go-between the local sales teams and the different internal departments involved in the projects
- Participate actively in local sales meetings
- Completed master degree with focus on sales and/or marketing, or comparable education
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience in the field of consumer products industry food (ideally gourmet, bakery, confectionery or snacks)
- Individual responsibility, structured and result-oriented work style
- Fluent knowledge of German and English written and spoken
- Good negotiator, strong communication skills
- Sales affinity
- Team player with excellent project management skills
- High mobility / willingness to travel
Please send your complete application quoting the reference number to Ms. Yuni Alberta via Email to Yalberta@antal.com. For further questions feel free to contact the respective contact person of Antal International via telephone number +49 69 976 750.