General about the company and the role
Our client is a leading international specialist of supply chain software solutions optimization with HQ in France (Paris).
For over 20 years, their innovative solutions have been improving supply chain performance for many large international customers in the consumer goods, food, beverage, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
In 2016, the company entered the famous Gartner Grouper’s Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning System for the the first time. They are also working with strong and solid partners such as Bearing Point, Oracle or Cap Gemini.
As a continually growing international organization with offices in France, the UK, Singapore, China and Brazil, our client is now hiring his Business Development Manager to develop the presence and activity in Northern Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Finland or Poland).
For this role we are looking for an entrepreneurial, dynamic individual with new business consultative software sales background (+ 10 years), international business experience in the region and strong expertise working with partners (VAR/Resellers/Integrators).
This position will be based in the area (home office) and reports to the company’s EVP Sales & Marketing, member of the Board and located in Paris.
Key Responsibilities and objectives
· Create and develop sales activity in Northern Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Poland)
· Define and execute the Go-to-Market strategy for the Region
· Find the most appropriate sales channel (Direct/Indirect)
· Identify and develop VAR/Resellers/integrators in each country
· Create strong quality pipeline
· manage direct and indirect sales activity
· Achieve revenue targets by signing up new clients
· Arrange client meetings or webinars or any other marketing actions
· Provide reporting and reviews as required (Salesforce)
Skills and Experience
· Strong international business experience in the region, with knowledge of each country’ specific market conditions
· Experience in direct selling and managing VAR/Resellers/Integrators in the region
· Ability to create and push value proposal to partners or end-users
Please send CV to email@example.com