· Assist the TMKTG team in implementing the regional Trade Marketing Strategy to achieve defined business objectives.
· Responsible for forecasting, development, execution, and performance of all initiatives designed to increase presence at POS.
· Manage, implement and evaluate in store trade executions to achieve maximum returns.
· Formulation of merchandising strategies (space, location, branding, visual merchandising)
· Execution and follow up of partner trade marketing calendars.
· Manage the regional trade and POS budget process
· Control processes and functions that relate to POS local production.
· Interact with the creative process to help drive and meet deadlines
· Coordination of tailor made POS campaign implementation with the supplier and the client.
· Assist to develop & implement strategic & tactical trade marketing activities.
· Work in close coordination with central trade marketing team, local sales support team and central supply chain team to ensure efficient flow of POP to the markets
To be successful in this exciting role, you must have:
· Good knowledge of local retail market environment.
· Good project management skills.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Budget management experience.
· A thorough understanding of the creative process involved in local executions
· Initiative or self-standing