HORECA Sales Supervisor – FMCG Industry (Indian).
On behalf of our client a leading FMCG company in the region with high profitability and huge market share is looking to hire “Horeca Sales Supervisor” in UAE.
Role: HORECA Sales Supervisor.
Reports to: National Sales Manager.
Main Purpose of Role:
Lead and represent the company in a pre-defined geography in U.A.E. The HORECA Supervisor is fully responsible for achieving the sales targets in his area while maintaining strong relationships with customers, suppliers and society
Key Accountabilities and Business Priorities:
-Field work 60% of the time.
-Tough competition with high pressure on results.
- Flexible working hours (mostly long ones).
Key Leadership Behaviors and Skills:
Consistent demonstration of the company’s set of behaviors.
-People Developer/ Coaching.
- High potential leader with strong problem solving skills.
-Great communication and presentation skills.
-Salesmanship and Field lover.
- Solid sense of autonomy.
-Coverage: routes’ and coverage efficiency.
-Pricing strategy: The right profitable price for customers.
-Visibility: Chillers’ efficiency, plan-o-grams’ maintenance, winning visibility stores.
- Customer Service: service level not less than 97% OTIF.
-Volume: weekly plans’ efficiency and reaching the region’s net sales target, returns.
-People: Regretted turnover ratio, number of promoted persons, PDR.
-Finance: Number of DSO (days of sales outstanding), costs of operations for the region.
-Develop his successor.
Essential Knowledge/ Experience
-University graduate at least (BA in business administration, marketing or another related field).
- Minimum experience of 3 years in sales as supervisor with a very strong track of records.
- Route opening experience with good geographical knowledge.
- English literate.
- Valid UAE Driving license.
Appreciated candidate can apply through sending their CV with reference No. (HSS/1255LH) to Lalhalabi@antal.com
- Only Indian nationality required for this position.
- Only UAE residence can apply.
- Only short listed will be contacted.