TITLE FINANCE MANAGER
REPORTS TO CEO
Restaurant or Hospitality Industry experience in Mandatory!
The Finance Manager will lead the finance department and will work closely with the management to achieve annual and long term financial performance objectives. This role will have a deeper understanding of the activities within the outlets that contribute to performance. Will be responsible for Long Term Plan, Annual Budget, forecasting, and monthly actual results. Work on the financial stability and future financial growth aspects. Conduct Market study for any new location and work on Franchise model financials. Work closely with the Sr Management and have financial reviews every week and suggest on areas of concern and steps on improving them.
- Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work closely with Cost Control & Operations team to enhance and track financial performance
- Update, maintain, and strengthen financial policies for forecasting and budgeting.
- Responsible for developing and tracking annual financial data and performance
- Create and implement standard financial analysis systems as per business needs.
- Perform analysis of actual results and business trends in order to provide business recommendations and identify potential risk and opportunities.
- Ensure the timely delivery of all financial reports by leading and collaborating with team members.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end consolidated financial statements for internal &
- external audit
- Provides assistance in financial presentations for management meetings.
- Assist in performing financial reviews for individual outlets as required.
- Working hours: 10 hours including 1 hour lunch break
- 6 days a week
Knowledge and Skills:
- Indian Nationality
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels oforganisation.
- Ability to multi-task, with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be results-driven and able to meet deadline.
- Able to problem solve and work independently.
- Education Master’s Degree in Finance from accredited university or MBA preferred. CA would be an additional qualification.
- Experience More than 4-5 years of work experience in the hospitality/restaurant industry in a similar position.