For an international insurance company, The Banking & Insurance Division is looking for a:
Retail Insurance Product Manager
- Support the implementation of the Retail Product Plan, including design and launch of new products and restyling of existing ones;
- Carry out/analyze market research about clients and distributors needs, competitors’ offer, economic trends in order to determine future opportunities in the Retail Unit Linked business;
- Align the existing offer to regulatory and IT changes/evolutions;
- Negotiate and coordinate projects and activities with Distributors and other stakeholders.
- Minimum Degree, preferably in Economics, Engineering or Law;
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of life insurance market;
- Project Management skills and autonomy;
- Languages: Italian native speaker, fluency in English;
- Negotiation skills, team work attitude, analytical skills.
The position is based in DUBLIN.