Are you a sales driven team player? Do you have a passion for luxury goods? Currently we are recruiting talented graduates and young professionals to be inserted into our client’s commercial structure of the German subsidiary as Sales Representative particularly in Hamburg / Bremen and Düsseldorf / Frankfurt.
Our client is one of the top global leaders within the FMCG nonfood industry from Italy, with a multi-brand and multi-product business model, with an international presence throughout North and Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa plus Asia Pacific and China. The company operates through exclusive distributors, producing and distributing its’ range of exclusive and licensed high-end brand worldwide.
Sales Representative Germany (m/f)
Hamburg / Bremen and Düsseldorf / Frankfurt
- Managing the turnover and the distribution of the company’s products
- Visiting assigned cluster of stores ensuring a capillary coverage of the territory
- Guaranteeing an effective visit planning
- Supporting the launch of each collection release ensuring the achievement of sales objectives
- Ensuring the adequate level of assortment and stock in the points of sales of the assigned territory and optimizing and monitoring product distribution in compliance with selective distribution guidelines
- Verifying assortment depth & width and analyze best and worst sellers (i.e. the best selling price points, colors or styles)
- Protecting and capture prime space in stores and, in general, all space opportunities and produce layout plans for stores
- Allocating POS and promotional material (in-store and window) and verify its quality and correct positioning & functioning over time
- Building constructive relationships with Store Manager and Associates and act as Brands’ point of reference for client’s feedbacks and needs
- Analyzing and report structured information on competitors’ activities
- Interfacing between the Sales Team, Product, Trade Marketing, Marketing, Key Account
- Minimum Bachelor degree within Business Administration or equivalent commercial education
- Up to 2 years Sales, Merchandising or Trade Marketing experience (inclusive internship and working student activity) within the FMCG industry like luxury brands & optics, clothing & sports, food & beverages, retail and many others
- Native speaker level in German and business fluent in English
- Negotiation and commercial acumen
- Dynamic, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Very attractive salary package
- Company car for private use
In case of interest please send your application in German or English to Antal International GmbH respective contact person Yuni Alberta via Email YAlberta@antal.com.