Engineering Process Improvement Manager Shift: Days
Our Magor brewery is ‘the home of Stella Artois’, and is located in South Wales which is less than 5 minutes drive from junction 23A of the M4. We are currently looking to recruit a dynamic Engineering Process Improvement Manager to join out Technical Service Team
Required competency and experience
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC/HND within an engineering discipline, such as; Electrical, Mechanical or Controls
- Completed a Six Sigma Green Belt accreditation and led a minimum of one project
- Computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project etc);
- Ability to analyse data and problem solve
- Leadership skills
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers
- Degree qualified within an engineering discipline, such as; Electrical, Mechanical or Control.
- Holds a Black Belt within Six Sigma and/or led a number of projects
- Managing significant changes issues
- Delivered process improvement initiatives
- Knowledge of manufacturing principles, tools and techniques
- Carrying out a similar position within another FMCG company, such as; Brewery & Beverage, Dairy, Chilled Food, Frozen Food, Bakery, Ambient Food Production or Pharmaceutical
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big, why we look to the future, not the past, why we value talent over title, and why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
You will join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge; and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top five consumer products companies. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years and our portfolio of well over 200 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers. A truly consumer-centric, sales driven organization, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market positions across 19 countries.
Headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, and geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, Anheuser-Busch InBev leverages the collective strengths of its approximately 155,000 employees based in 25 countries worldwide. In 2013, AB InBev realised 43.2 billion USD revenue. The company strives to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together For a Better World. AB InBev works through six operational Zones; North America, Latin America North, Latin America South, Mexico, Europe and Asia Pacific, allowing our consumers around the world to enjoy our beer