Engineering Maintenance Manager – Huddersfield
We have a really exciting opportunity with a very professional organisation in West Yorkshire. The key element of this role is ‘Leadership’
Whilst the role is technical the need is very much more leadership so this role would really appeal to a professional Engineer who enjoys the leadership side of life!
The site has a traditional culture within the team and they are looking to move toward a more sharing, learning and process driven type of environment.
The role purpose could be briefly described as: “Leading the site’s maintenance teams by defining the future and the route map to deliver it”
As you would expect there are some functional parts of the role and some are listed below:
- Setting and maintaining the HSEQ standard
- Management and adherence of HSEQ compliance
- Championing shared learning
- Managerial responsibility for the site’s maintenance team
- Ownership at a site level of the competence of our maintenance staff
- Taking overall accountability for the site’s engineering revenue
- Setting, negotiating and defining budgets
- Driving the process that identifies areas for improvement which help the manufacturing area to be more effective
- Promoting ‘prevent and care’ in preference to ‘break/fix mentality’ with right first time
- Creation of standard work with alignment from leader to manager to associate
- Championing appropriate investigation of all plant failures using problem solving techniques such as RCA, fishbone etc…
- Developing Duty Holder (authorised person) authorisation for PSSR, COMAH, PUWER, LOLER, CDM
- Management of change procedure, Electricity at Work, LOLER and DSEAR.
If you believe you have the desire, skills and attributes to fulfil this role then please contact Lee Narraway at Antal International