Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Operations division is a team specialized in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, R&D, construction, quality, design and technical S&M.
Multinational contract drug development and manufacturing company
We are looking for a
Project Engineer pharma uk
Reporting to Energy, Electrical & Project Engineering Manager. This position is responsible for capital and revenue expenditure project(s) from investigating and evaluation through purchase and installation to completion, ensuring that the Company’s standards of performance and quality are maintained.
· To control and organise all aspects of capital projects when designated, from initial concept scope and costing through to installation, commissioning and handover to production and maintenance including the control of Project Engineers full time or contracted.
· To select suitable contractors, and ensure that they perform to company safety and quality standards.
· To play a lead in estimated project costing and effectively manage the project budget.
· To establish the project schedule and manage the project to meet the schedule.
· To report regularly to the Project steering committee on identified risks and issues.
· To manage the scope of the project.
· To lead the project with assistance from the designated project team members (cross functional).
· To ensure that all Company project procedures are followed and that all project documentation is identified and supplied, including validation.
· To undertake the management of structural building work necessary for the preparation or reclamation of designated project sites.
· To act as engineering liaison on other project teams and carry out functions including: assessing engineering implications of projects, advising on engineering suitability of equipment and organising installation and commissioning of equipment.
· To investigate equipment purchase/modification proposals and to make recommendations, prepare justifications and submit cost to management.
· To formulate and agree specifications for equipment purchases and negotiate these with suppliers.
· To initiate and control the design, supply and installation of modifications to existing machinery to improve efficiency.
· To maintain a close relationship with the Health and Safety Manager, ensuring that all new machinery and systems meet the required safety standards.
· To keep up to date with the techniques, machinery and materials being used and developed for the pharmaceutical industry.
· To put forward ideas for increasing efficiency and reducing costs by equipment modifications of purchased.
· To be responsible for the EPM system and control of all projects in maintaining the system up to date from information from the Project Engineers.
· To cover for the Energy, Electrical & Project Engineering Manager during any absence from site.
· To comply with GMP requirements and company rules, policies and procedures.
· Understand emergency procedures and comply with safe systems of work.
· Ensure compliance with environment, health and safety rules, signage and instructions at all times.
· Ensure prompt reporting and investigation of all accidents, near misses and breaches of rules.
· Degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent experience)
· Experience of CDM regulations
· Ability to plan and manage project delivery to agreed timelines
· Experience of fault-finding and problem solving
· Ability to understand engineering drawings especially P & IDs and GAs
· Self-motivated with a pro-active approach to taking on challenging assignments, outstanding communication skills and the self-confidence to use these skills to convince stakeholders to buy-into proposals and plans
· Computer literate – including ACAD (viewing), Microsoft Word, Project and Excel.
Please, send your cv with a motivation letter to email@example.com
Ref: Project Engineer UK