My client, a fully integrated infrastructure solutions business which specialises in delivering improved operating performance of commercial and industrial facilities focusing upon three key delivery areas - Engineering Consultancy, Operations & Maintenance and Energy Trading.
Operating on a 24/7 basis, they provide quality service and have been shaped by a strong history in managing, operating and maintaining some of Europe’s largest industrial facilities.
They are currently looking to recruit Maintenance Co-ordinator based at their site in Cardiff.
Primary purpose of role
In line with business, client & legislative requirements plan & co-ordinate all terminal maintenance work – planned, reactive, modification, outage & projects to ensure safe, efficient & continuous terminal operations.
Successfully manage, direct & organise assigned personnel with engineering and maintenance responsibilities in their implementation of terminal standards.
- In line with company and client requirements, lead the planning, co-ordination & delivery of all planned, reactive, modification, outage & project maintenance activities at the Terminal, ensuring SHE, legislative & business requirements are met.
- Lead & manage assigned personnel and contractors. Supervise, develop and manage welfare & effectiveness.
- Develop E&M contractor base to maximise terminal effectiveness by reducing downtime and controlling financial costs.
- Support the development & delivery of the terminal engineering & maintenance philosophy, standards, policies, procedures and systems. Meet performance measures, statutory & management reporting.
- Champion continuous E&M improvements & Management of Change. Complete audits, surveys & monitoring processes to monitor standard effectiveness. Review & action points & improvements, ensuring projects are managed safely & to budget throughout the project cycle.
- Liaise with Terminal Manager & to agree project schedules & required E&M support for managed Projects.
- Ensure effective documentation & systems maintenance of all E&M activities including engineering, maintenance & project files; maintenance & updating of Agility & the asset register & critical spares list.
- Drive Terminal safety culture. Participate in SHE driver and contractor audits.
- Effectively plan, justify & control assigned capital & revenue budgets and associated projects.
- Provide engineering & maintenance guidance and support for all major terminal events/incidents including commissioning, outage, plant shut down, unplanned & planned events, incidents & projects.
- Produce departmental PSPI’s & KPI’s as required in line with business needs.
- Complete all terminal ADR security responsibilities in line with the terminal plan.
- Support and deliver outcomes from cross business strategy groups ensuring technical knowledge is shared
- As required, provide out of hours and emergency call out support
- As required, deputise for other terminal personnel