My client is currently recruiting for a Junior Sales Manager to join their sales team based in Runcorn Cheshire. My client develop leading diagnostic solutions for food safety, with pioneering Research & Development as well as a global sales network they grow consistently for over 30 years. This role is based in Runcorn working roughly 30% office based and 60% field based.
I am looking to liaise with individuals from a Sales background or from roles such as, Lab Manager/Project Manager/Technical Support who are keen and interested in moving towards a Sales position.
Job role You advise laboratories as well as the food and feed industry to optimize their diagnostic solutions for mycotoxins, food pathogens, allergens etc.
Your target long lasting relationships with your customers. For that reason you mainly convince though hard facts:
You demonstrate step by step what output can be achieved with new state-of-the art technology. Reporting line (superior): Sales Director or MD-R Main responsibilities
· Monitoring of market developments and determining tasks new market opportunities in the respective country
· Development and monitoring of sales , marketing and travel budget
· Planning and realization of sales activities as well as documentation thereof in Sales Force (CRM)
· Building strong customer/distributor relationships through regular visits · Attending relevant exhibitions, conferences and similar industry events
· Cooperation with Regional Marketing Management regarding planning and realization of marketing activities (Newsletters, workshops, etc.)
· Cooperation with Technical Sales Support (CSS, etc.)
· Keeping product knowledge up-to-date Educational experience
· Degree in chemistry, biology, biotechnology or similar
· Working experience in the food and/or agri-business (Sales, laboratory, marketing, etc.) Other qualifications
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed
· Team player, target-oriented, demonstrates initiative and enthusiasm
· Willingness to travel and open to different cultures
· Fluent in English language