Business Development Manager
We have been retained to find a Business Development Manager for our Market leading client. In this Account Management/Business Development role you will be responsible for the maintenance management and development of the assigned accounts participating actively in market developing new business as well as searching and the finding of new customers.
The role is focused in the packaging director and would suit someone from corrugated, labeds, and/or flexible packaging.
Key aspects are:
- Find new customers through prospecting, retaining existing one and identifying new opportunities with the goal of maximising the volume of sales and value added.
- Management of large accounts.
- Actively collaborating with business’s in the definition of commercial activity planning, supporting and tracking.
- Participate in the definition of the sales strategy.
- Monitoring of sales objectives and taking appropriate action.
- Participate in surveys of the market.
- Advising customers on new products, solutions and services.
- Tracking order claims, planning visits and contact with clients, management of collection, etc., via our CRM System.
- Participate in the definition of the strategy of search of new customers.