Graduate CAD Designer (2D & 3D)
Our Client is a world leading Fuel Company, who are designing and building Torrefaction
This is an exciting time to join the business globally.
Our client is looking for a junior 2D/3D CAD Designer to join the engineering department. Due to continued growth they now require a junior CAD designer to join their existing design team
- Produce and update detailed fabrication drawings and 3D models in accordance with the latest procedures and recognised industry codes and standards.
- Revise drawings based on engineering mark-ups.
- Liaise with the engineers and management regarding drawings.
- Job costings.
- Stock control.
- Purchasing of materials.
Experience & Skills:
- Use of AUTOCAD 2D & AUTODESK 3D Inventor
- Previous experience within an engineering or manufacturing company would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work on own initiative (unsupervised) to strict deadlines.
- Qualified within a relevant discipline or training (time served candidates with 3D experience will also be considered).
- Knowledge of paramedic modelling preferred.