Our client is an exciting and entrepreneurial Financial Consulting firm which provides a solid knowledge into the exciting world of the capital markets, where they have more than 200 professionals with extensive experience in Treasury, Major Risk, Private Banking, Asset Management and Planning & Control. In these areas, they work with major national and international organizations, finding both functional and technological solutions.
Due to company growth, they are now looking for a Senior Consultant to work in their London office, within Risk. The ideal candidate will be from a strong consultancy or banking background, with a background in Market, Wholesale & Operational Risk.
Requirements & Skills:
· Minimum 4 years experience
· Risk Management: Credit, Liquidity, Interest Rates
· Risk Models: Scoring, Defaults, Recovery, Regulatory Reporting, ALM, Budgeting & Planning
· Compliance: Regulatory Compliance & Internal Control (Operational Risk)
· Knowledge of Programming Languages: VBA, SQL, Matlab, C or Java
· Strong Knoweldge of Excel, Powerpoint and Access, etc.
· Able to work individually and as part of a team
· Organised, determined and focussed
· Client focussed, flexible and able to manage various projects at once
This is an opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing multinational consultancy, where you have the opportunity to enhance your career and take the next step forward.
If interested please send your current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org