Interim Maintenance and Engineering Manager
Warrington, United Kingdom
Our client has retained our services to source an Interim Maintenance Manager for their facility based near Chester. This key appointment is required to help continued business growth and position in the market.
This would be a 12 month fixed term contract
- Close gaps on maintenance failures through effective investigation and provide sustainable solutions to the Engineering team.
- Support reliability engineering and maintenance departments ensuring targeted improvements driven by performance data
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective working relationships within the Engineering team and the wider stakeholders of the business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Engineering degree
- Excellent knowledge of Engineering and Maintenance reliability techniques
- have a thorough understanding of the theory behind the unit operations
- be flexible and capable of working on own initiative, without close supervision
- be committed to working to the highest possible standards and delivering high quality results within a highly regulated (cGMP and EHS) environment
- be able to plan effectively and work on multiple projects at the same time
- be familiar with requirements of cGMP and regulatory guidelines.
- be able to work well within a team and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- have good attention to detail and possess excellent documentation and data analysis skills
- be familiar with root cause analysis and problem solving techniques
- be familiar with identification of hazards and risk assessment
Please send your CV through to Lee Narraway at Antal International