Strategic Account Manager Homebased in UK
Our Client is a fast growing successful company who is a leader in ERP analytics and Cloud Based Enterprise Software testing.
They are seeking a self - motivated and enthusiastic Strategic Major Account Manager to manage their enterprise accounts in UKI.
What they are looking for:
A Hunter at heart with a positive and energetic attitude and an ambitious, upbeat and highly creative, personality.
The Strategic Major Account Manager will be responsible for converting a substantial number of enterprise opportunities into long term customers through a short and efficient sale cycle and by nurturing “C” level relationships.
The successful candidate will be expected to maximize the full business potential of an existing customer and to guarantee continuous recurring revenue.
Also responsible and accountable to manage the entire customer relationship while engaging other departments upon need including TAM, PMM, PM and senior executives.
And will hold a portfolio of customers that are active and under contract, customers that are inactive but used in the past as well as net new prospects.
Skills & Qualifications:
· At least five years of experience in direct and Partner sales to large enterprise customers, with proven, successful track record of generating revenue and closing business.
· Experience in selling software is essential.
· At least three years in sales within the UKI market.
· Ability to organize and prioritise assigned tasks. Advantage: Prior experience of multiple-opportunity management.
· Ability to communicate and interact with senior executives / “C” level.
Contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity.